Welcome to one of the best CCG games on mobile! Drakenlords is a multiplayer fantasy card game where you collect cards, level up your warlord and fight other players for dominance. Packed with competitive modes, single player adventures and, sometimes, goblins!
● MULTIPLAYER ONLINE PvP: Turn-based battles with friends and players from around the world in real-time. Compete for your rank in monthly seasons or dominate the sealed deck Arena.
● SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN: Discover a medieval fantasy world through hours of magic duels and epic boss fights.
● COLLECT AND DOMINATE: Gathering your forces from among more than 350 cards, prove your deck-building skills against other players, and in regular time-limited PvE events.
● RPG PROGRESSION: Level up your warlord as you build your army. Unlock new characters and powerful skills over time, and chose the ones that best fit your playing style.
● STRIKING ART: an awesome gallery of medieval fantasy featuring magic spells, knights, orcs, vampires, demons, goblins, dragons and more!
● PERFECT FOR MOBILE: Sleek UI, small file size and short games. With an offline mode that allows you to edit your decks and practise against the AI.
If you like the classic CCG (Collectible Card Games) and TCG (Trading Card Games), with a good mix of strategy and medieval dark fantasy, spiced up with a dash of RPG elements, Drakenlords is for you!
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
Join the community to share your deck and learn new strategy tips at http://forum.drakenlords.com
If you have any problems, please contact us at [email protected]
Drakenlords requires at least 1GB RAM memory. If you have any difficulty installing the game on your device, please contact us and we will do our best to help.
Drakenlords includes a social platform that lets players communicate in-game and share images and videos. This platform is managed by Kryptanium™ (KTplay), and its use is governed by the following Terms of Service: http://download.ktplay.com/DocImage/termsforclientuser/ktplay_users_terms_us.html
● Fix bug in 'Song of the Rain'
● Stop clock while waiting for opponent to reconnect