DrawExpress is a fast gesture-recognition diagram application. With DrawExpress, you can draw diagrams and flowcharts in a simple and intuitive way. It's just as easy as using a pen and paper! Whether you work in software design, finance, business, law, or need it for school, DrawExpress is the ultimate solution to your diagramming needs. Try out the free DrawExpress Lite version before your purchase to see if DrawExpress is right for you!
Visit www.drawexpress.com for more details.
What can you can draw with DrawExpress?
Software UML and Network Designs:
- Use case Diagram
- Sequence Diagram
- Class Diagram
- State Diagram
- ER Diagram
- Data Flow Diagram
- Network Diagram
Business Processes and Mind Maps:
- Organization Chart
- Process Flow
- Mind map
- Feature List
- Decision Tree
- Visual Notes
It's easier than it sounds and actions speak louder than words. Watch our tutorial video on www.drawexpress.com to see how easy it is to use our diagramming tool.
Also check out the tutorial slides on our website www.drawexpress.com.
NOTE: DrawExpress can be exported to PNG, SVG, and DE (DrawExpress) format and share with Dropbox and Email.
NOTE: DrawExpress LITE Version has a limit of 5 diagrams.
NOTE: DrawExpress LITE for Apple appstore is available at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/drawexpress-diagram-lite/id687459234
Version 1.5.1 – August 1, 2014
- Improve save process to support large file
- Fix connector bug that prevents file to load
- Add additional shapes to library
- Add additional flowchart shapes to library
- Add corner watermark to lite version
- Increase grid size and adjust snap to grid
- Add horizontal swim lane drawing gesture (see app tutorial)
- Add drawing of curve line arrow
- Adjust curve control
- Minor control optimizations and bug fixes