Learn how to draw real cartoons *FULL VERSION*
A perfect storytelling tool and a pivot animation app in your pocket. If you want to learn how to draw cartoons and become a filmmaker but have no time for professional tools, try this animation creator that is simple enough to be used even by kids.
Drawing Cartoons is an animation editor that allows you to create your own movies. You don't need to draw every frame to get smooth motion. Instead, you draw keyframes only and intermediate frames are built automatically. Assign faces of your friends to characters, add voices, upload the movie on YouTube or Facebook and attain fame as an animation maker and a creative storyteller!
*** I have all the artistic talent of goat without legs but even I can see the potential of this app ***
-- Anonymous User
*** I can eat taco while making cartoons! ***
* Skeletal animation - characters are moved like dolls!
* Every frame smoothly transforms to the next one
* Various built-in models - children sets along with serious ones. Obama, Putin, Che Gevara, Gandhi, Steve Jobs and others. For children there are farm animals and jungle adventures.
* Exporting animations as video and sharing it. Or use it as a comics maker
* Sound recording
* Items editor - a constructor for making your own character using drawing tools or importing existing drawings. How to draw a character? Just make a skeleton and paint each of its bone.
Another way to use the application is making comics about stickmans and famous people. Comic makers, this is a tool for you.
* vector drawing tool
* tutorials explaining how to draw animals, people and anime
* fixed some issues (with small faces, freezing screens, etc)
* colored text