Dream Diary is a private place for taking notes about Your dreams, thoughts and their possible meanings. It can be also a great tool for improving Your memory and keeping brain active. Dream Diary helps great if You want to recall important aspects needing interpretation, see recurrent patterns in dreams, and to improve Your dream recall altogether. Lastly, it should be fun exercise and one that helps You to make sense of Your inner world.
Keeping dream diary requires some self-discipline, but when You are in a habit, it may be a long-term source of encouragement and interest.
* Simple dark, night-adapted interface
* Secured by passcode (optional), preventing from unauthorized access
* Sort dreams by categories
* Mark dreams in different colors
* Search saved dreams
* Import / export diary
Required permissions to check internet connection and to access SD card.
Dream Diary v1.0.3:
- Improved description textbox in 'Add dream' page
- Improved description text in 'List View' page
- Improved export/import feature
- Renew some graphics