Please if you leave bad rating PLEASE leave a review or don't do it. Bad ratings without review is like complaining about something and doing nothing to solve the problem ;)
Bored to put the phone to charge on the desk and continously turn the screen off and on when you should study or work, just to check the time or notifications?! Don't do it! From now on you can enable the Android's daydream function and set DreamyDream to have a lot of things to the eye!
Free version features:
- Tap on a notification to see its title, tap again to open it!
- BatteryBar that visually shows you the charge status of your phone
- You can add a shortcut to another app on the top of the daydream
- Choose between black or rainbow background
- Change text/date/time color
Full version features:
- You can enable BatteryBar animation
- You can add up to 3 shortcuts on top of the daydream
- You can choose the background color
- Change color to BatteryBar and battery status text too
- Due to an Android bug, sometimes, the module that should receive notifications for the daydream doesn't get started. At the moment the only working solution is to reboot the phone :(
- Full Version is now available ;)
- Several bug fixes