Drik Panchang and Hindu Calendar on Android
• Panchang (Panchanga, Panchangam) and Hindu Calendar for 200 years (1900-2100 C.E)
• once installed no need for Internet connectivity
• with most Hindu Festivals including Sankashti, Ekadashi, Sankranti, Chandra Grahan and Surya Grahan dates
• all festivals are listed with relevant artwork from the art gallery of Drik Panchang
• new locations or cities can be added and existing one can be modified
• with DST (Day Light Saving) support for all locations including newly added cities
• multiple language support including Hindi, Gujarati Kannada and English
• with Choghadiya Muhurat and Shubh Horai timings
• detailed Dainik Panchang with Abhijit Muhurat and Rahu Kala
Like Drik Panchang on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/drikpanchang
Join Drik Panchang on Google+ https://plus.google.com/+Drikpanchangam
Follow Drik Panchang on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/DrikPanchang
DrikPanchang.com is one of the most respected and admired Panchang and Hindu Calendar available on the Internet. Now Drik Panchang is available for most Android powered mobile phones.
Panchang is used to denote five elements of Vedic Astrology, namely Tithi, Vaar (weekday), Nakshatra, Yoga and Karana. These five elements when combined for a day are known as Panchang. These five elements change every day with the movement of the Moon and the Sun. Hence, followers of Hinduism refer Panchangam on day to day basis.
Panchang is known as Panchanga in Andhra Pradesh and Panchangam in Tamil Nadu. Panchang is also interchangeably known as Hindu Calendar. While Hindu Calendar is a simple list of festivals in the year, Panchanga contains comprehensive data and information on Muhurta, planetary positions and movements, auspicious and inauspicious timings, festivals and fasting days.