Don't forget to drink water!
"Drinking Water" is an app that reminds you to drink water and tracks your water drinking habits.
(There is also a paid ads free app available on the Android Market.)
It is proven that:
• Water is one of the best tools for weight loss (it's good for your diet).
• Drinking a good amount of water could lower your risks of a heart attack.
• Being dehydrated can sap your energy and make you feel tired.
• Drinking water can clear up your skin.
(Note: if you have a task killer app installed, reminders from this app will not work.
This app does not use a constant service that runs in the background and consumes device resources).
All you have to do is set the number of cups you want to drink each day and the app will remind you during the day to drink a cup of water.
Mark every cup of water you drink and you can track your water drinking habits by going to specific day or view a monthly graph.
Turn your phone horizontally and you will get a graph of the number of cups you drank each day.
Turn it back vertically and you are back on the cups screen.
You can use this app for beer as well :)
Questions, comments and feedback are most welcome.
• Bug fixes
• You can now add additional cups separately for each day
• Bug fixes
• Fix time issue bug
• Added new Snooze button
• Set snooze time from the Settings screen
• Next reminder time is now displayed when opening the app
• Fix disappearing reminders problem on some devices
• Fix backup/restore problem on some devices
• Fix start on boot problem