Drive.SG, is a new smart service for anyone in Singapore & Overseas to rent cars. Drive.SG uses your 3G and Wifi networks whenever available to source for car rental deals to suit your needs.
Why use Drive.SG?
1. BOOK A CAR INSTANTLY – This application allows you to book a car within minutes – removing all inconvenience from driving a car or calling a car rental company up.
2. CHAUFFEUR SERVICE – Need to entertain a guest while on the way to your destination? No problem, Drive.SG has you covered. Use our Chauffeur Service when booking our car and you will be up to speed with your clients.
3. NO HIDDEN COST – The app is free, and once you or your friends download this application, you can use it to book cars as many times as you desire.
4. GET INSTANT QUOTATIONS FROM OUR PARTNERS INSTANTLY – With our wide variety of partners, you do not have to call up car rental companies to ensure that good prices. Drive.SG provides you the lowest rate from all our partners instantly, and provides you a hassle-free experience instantly.
5. 24-HOUR SERVICE COVERAGE – If you are caught in an accident or run into a problem while driving, our service officers will always be there to solve the problem with you at any time of the day, and at any part of the world. A despatch officer from either Drive.SG or our established partners will ensure that your problem is rectified quickly and as hassle-free as possible.
6. REPLACEMENT CARS AVAILABLE – If your car break down for any reason whatsoever, a replacement car will be provided to you at no additional cost. This ensures that you get to your special occasion on time.
Do forgive us if our app is not very polish, we are trying out best to improve your experience. If you have any feedback at all for us, please email us at [email protected]
or call our hotline at (+65) 6655 7701.
Please visit us on our website at www.Drive.SG and like our Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/Drive.SG if you like our services.
- Major changes in UI/UX
- Improves the workflow to make booking easier
- Fixes bugs found in version 1.0.7