"If you want to become a paperless business, spend the extra dollar [for Droid Scan]"-- Pursuit Mag: http://goo.gl/vNm0U
Droid Scan is a mobile app that turns your phone or tablet into a portable document scanner. With Droid Scan you can transform images captured with your camera into professional multi-page PDF documents in just a few clicks.
** Please try free version first (Droid Scan Lite) to make sure this app is compatible with your device.
** 24 hour money back guarantee. Email [email protected]
if you are not satisfied.
** Please note that the old Google Data service used to upload scans to Google Drive has been shut down. This is the reason for "400 Bad Request" errors you may see if you use the Drive OCR feature. The temporary workaround is to share scans with the Google Drive app on your device. An update is under development that uses the new Google Drive API.
Droid Scan Pro has these unique, state of the art features:
- Batch processing, including turbo capture and batch convert, so that multi-page documents can be created with just a few taps.
- Document shape recognition, for perfectly shaped, professional-looking scans in standard formats like US Letter, US Legal, A4, A3, etc.
- Support for architectural and engineering paper sizes.
- Ultra high resolution scans that preserve most of the pixels in the original photo after conversion and enhancement.
- Built-in integration with Box OneCloud.
- Compatible with most cloud storage providers including Box and Dropbox.
Turn your mobile phone into a document scanner that goes where you go. Convert any snapshot into a highly readable JPEG or PDF by fixing geometry, contrast, and color.
Record business cards, white boards, full page documents, and receipts. On-phone conversion: complete confidentiality, no subscription fees.
Multiple resolutions available from low-res, suitable for quick sharing via email, to highest fidelity reproductions suitable for OCR and printed copy.
Automatic recognition of document shapes like US Letter, A4, Business card, and more.
Easy creation of multi-page PDF documents and ZIP files using the built-in scan gallery.
Share via Gmail, Box, Dropbox, and many more.
** Scanning sensitive documents? You're safe. See detailed information about privacy: http://goo.gl/7Kg
What permissions are used for:
FULL INTERNET ACCESS: Uploading images to a web service; sending anonymous statistics about app use to Google Analytics.
MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS: Saving scans on the SD card.
VIEW WI-FI STATE/VIEW NETWORK STATE: Checking for an Internet connection before attempting to upload images to a web service.
- Bug fix: the visual order of scans in a project is preserved in PDF files created from that project.
- To help new users get started quickly, detailed toast help is available for most actions.
- The default names for projects are now Project 1, Project 2, and so on. This change was made because the old default name, New project, was sometimes mistaken for an action.