Droid Task is an event-management app that allows you to keep track of meetings, homeworks and exams in real-time. Now with meeting start and end times coupled with a location, this application is not just for students anymore!
- create, modify, delete and view events with pictures
- tag events with colorable keywords, manage tags
- ability to undo actions
- get notified if events are scheduled on a certain day
- filter and sort events
- set custom alarms with vibrations and ringtones
- home screen widget to keep track of all tasks
- built-in calendar to see events in a month and view/create by day
- view a detailed summary including when a task due
- track the completion of an event and update it
- attach and remove various notes to and from an event
- gesture functionality in calendar; draw "" for next
- archive complete events so you can see only those you want to
- tutorial button on each page
- highly customizable view, archive and notification options
- batch mode for managing multiple events at a time
- multiple themes
Pro Only Features:
- filter events by start date
- no ads
- import data from lite edition
Much more to come!!
** NOTE: if you wish to import your data into Droid Task Pro, please upgrade to at least v0.9.3.5 of Droid Task Lite (contains hooks for extracting the data).
** NOTE 2: This app DOES NOT require Droid Task Lite to be installed. If you wish to try it before buying, download Droid Task Lite and then upgrade to this app, import your data, and uninstall Lite at a later date if you wish.
Functionality added almost daily, stay posted.
If you have any problems, try removing and re-adding the widget and/or shortcut and then relaunching the application. If problems persist, please send me an email or an error report so I can fix the issue.
Please don't forget to comment and rate.
### version info below and on the web ###
* (pro) filter events by tag, title and due date
* (pro) tap on title bar to show dialog
* (pro) title bar now shows (*) if events are filtered
* changed "recent changes" dialog, now viewable from settings
* updated main "undo" bar; now click main text to hide / "undo?" to undo
* added auto-completion for event titles (searches archived + active)