A full featured app for creating stunning time-lapse videos on your Android™ device. Record high quality time lapse clips effortlessly thanks to the simple, fast and intuitive interface.
PRO BONUS :
- Custom frame capture rate with interval up to 24 hours.
- Supports display timeout (screen off) while recording which reduces battery drain significantly.
- Notification LED option while screen is off.
- Set custom duration of output video.
- Set auto exposure during recording as fixed or continuous to remove flickering.
- Background lock if secure system lock is enabled after screen is turned off.
- Exposure compensation.
- A small share goes to charity.
- Frame capture rate.
- Recording delay timer.
- Set maximum duration of video.
- Supports highest, 1080p, 720p, 480p and lowest video resolution.
- Output video is high quality mp4 format and can be played on any device.
- No images stored which saves a lot of space.
- Focus modes and touch preview to auto-focus.
- White balance, color effects and flash settings.
- Displays length of time-lapse video being recorded.
- Dynamic preview size and no preview cropping.
* If supported by your device's camera hardware.
This is the paid version of Droid Timelapse. We suggest trying the free version first before going pro. If you enjoy using the free version then please consider buying this to support development.
Q: Does it take time for the video to be rendered after stopping the recording?
A: No, you can view the video almost instantaneously without any delay.
Q: Can't find some of the settings described above?
A: The left menu (with buttons) is scroll-able, so please scroll to the bottom to explore all features. Some buttons also support long press options for directly accessing features like custom frame capture rate, playback rate, and more.
Q: Can I turn screen on/off manually using power button anytime without stopping the recording?
A: Yes, but make sure not to shake the device to prevent videos from being shaky. We suggest waiting for auto screen timeout to turn off screen for better videos without any shake.
Q: How can I ensure no one can access my device while recording for long periods?
A: Enable secure lock (pattern, key, etc) in system settings. Once the screen is turned off the device will be locked and only Droid Timelapse Pro will be accessible unless you enter the code/pattern. This prevents device misuse.
Q: Using custom lockscreen app stops recording?
A: Please do not use custom lockscreens (like widget locker) if you want to turn off screen while recording. They stop the app, so disable them before using it if you need the screen off feature.
Q: I have a question?
A: Email us with your query and device details. We will reply as soon as possible.
Developed by Nishant Singh. Icon designed by Manuel Lopez and hosted on 365psd. Thank you for using the application.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Long press options for first five buttons
- Custom frame capture rate
- Custom video duration
- Delete recordings
- Recording auto exposure control
- Notification led option
- Minor upgrades