A full featured app for creating stunning time-lapse videos on your Android™ device. Record high quality time-lapse clips effortlessly thanks to the simple, fast and intuitive interface. The app is free and contains no ads! Note: The app has been renamed from Droid Timelapse to Framelapse.
- Frame Interval.
- Set video duration to automatically stop recording.
- Inbuilt calculator to know recording duration.
- Zoom and autofocus options.
- Self timer, white balance, color effects, exposure compensation.
- Front and back camera support.
- Video resolution and rotation.
- Output video is high quality mp4 format and can be played on any device.
- Instant playback and no rendering time.
- Video frame rate.
- Storage directory.
- Displays length of time-lapse video being recorded.
- Dynamic preview size and no preview cropping.
- Inbuilt app guide and faq.
PRO BONUS :
- Custom frame interval ranging 0.1 seconds up to 24 hours.
- Custom video duration.
- Custom self timer for recording delay.
- White balance lock.
- Exposure Lock.
- Wizard mode to set frame interval automatically.
- Sleep mode (screen off) while recording which reduces battery drain significantly.
- A small share goes to charity.
* Support for certain features is determined by your device's camera hardware.
Discover beautiful new patterns in everyday events which remain invisible to our eyes. Watch the setting sun in a few seconds or a journey in a minute and prepare to be amazed. Record amazing time lapse and hyperlapse videos with ease now.
This is the free version of Framelapse. If you enjoy using it then please consider buying pro version to support development.
Developed by Nishant Singh. Thank you for using the application.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
- App is now called Framelapse
- Improved UI and performance
- Switch camera
- Recording time and visual indicators
- Video rotation
- Capture sound
- Storage directory
- Fixes for Samsung devices
- Inbuilt app guide and faq