Note: Presently there is a compatibility issue of DroidAIMS with the recent software-update of the AIMS e-crew software of some airlines (can be recognised by the green table headline of the detailed schedule). For the moment this format cannot be processed by DroidAIMS. Sorry for inconvenience, please wait for the next App update.
Are you sick of the painful manual log on process via your webbrowser to view your schedule? Then this is the right App to ease your life. Just set up your AIMS login details and DroidAIMS will do the work for you.
There is no other comparable app out there which makes it so easy..
- One Click ‘Detailed Schedule’ Update
- Auto Update Function
- ‘Changes’ Notification
- Google Calendar Export*
- Schedule Export (e.g. via E-Mail, WhatsApp, ..)
- works with updates in "UTC" time only.
- no guarantee for Android versions < 4.0,
- might not work for all airlines, depending on airline specific modifications to the format of the detailed schedule.
- calendar export and DroidAIMS Widget not working for the time in combination with most recent update of AIMS e-crew software (new green coloured headline on detailed schedule)
There is also a free 'nonPRO' version of DroidAIMS available, which allows you one update for testing.
This is the 'PRO' version with full support of the following airlines:
- Any airline that uses the standard AIMS e-crew
- Aer Lingus
- Air Açores
- Air Astana
- Air Serbia
- Air Transat
- Air Berlin (no difference to 'nonPRO' version)
- Air Greenlans
- Atlas Air
- BMI Regional
- Copa Airlines
- CHC Helicopter
- DHL Air UK
- Etihad Airways
- Fiji Airways
- Gulf Air
- Iberia Express
- Pakistan International Airlines
- Omni Air International
- Qatar Airways (cockpit only?)
- Royal Jet Group
- Royal Jordanian
- S7 Airlines
- Sun Country Airlines
- Sunwing Airlines
- TAM Airlines
- Travel Service Airlines
- White Airways
- Wizz Air
If you work for another airline that is using AIMS e-crew and are interested in using DroidAIMS, please let me know.
● Fixed some bugs in roster processing routine. New detailed schedule format still cannot be processed for the time.
● Partially adapted app to new format of detailed schedule some airlines are using now. The error message 'roster looks weird' should not show up anymore. ;)