Note: Presently there are some compatibility issues caused by recent software-updates of the AIMS e-crew software. Most rosters (including the new format wigh green headline) should be compatible again. However, some airlines are still using a mixed format which isn't compatible for the time.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Are you sick of the painful manual log on process via your webbrowser to view your schedule? Then this is the right App to ease your life. Just set up your AIMS login details and DroidAIMS will do the work for you.
There is no other comparable app out there which makes it so easy..
- One Click ‘Detailed Schedule’ Update
- Auto Update Function
- ‘Changes’ Notification
- Google Calendar Export*
- Schedule Export (e.g. via E-Mail, WhatsApp, ..)
- works with updates in "UTC" time only.
- no guarantee for Android versions < 4.0,
- might not work for all airlines, depending on airline specific modifications to the format of the detailed schedule.
- calendar export and DroidAIMS Widget not working for the time in combination with most recent update of AIMS e-crew software (new green coloured headline on detailed schedule)
There is also a free 'nonPRO' version of DroidAIMS available, which allows you one update for testing.
This is the 'PRO' version with full support of the following airlines:
- Any airline that uses the standard AIMS e-crew
- Aer Lingus
- Air Açores
- Air Astana
- Air Serbia
- Air Transat
- Air Berlin (no difference to 'nonPRO' version)
- Air Greenlans
- Atlas Air
- BMI Regional
- Copa Airlines
- CHC Helicopter
- DHL Air UK
- Etihad Airways
- Fiji Airways
- Gulf Air
- Iberia Express
- Pakistan International Airlines
- Omni Air International
- Qatar Airways (cockpit only?)
- Royal Jet Group
- Royal Jordanian
- S7 Airlines
- Sun Country Airlines
- Sunwing Airlines
- TAM Airlines
- Travel Service Airlines
- White Airways
- Wizz Air
If you work for another airline that is using AIMS e-crew and are interested in using DroidAIMS, please let me know.
● Updated roster analysis routine to be compatible again with new AIMS e-crew versions.
Please note: At the moment there is a variety of different AIMS versions existing. Because of this there might still be compatibility issues with the format of other airlines.
● Improvement to roster download routine: if another time format than ’utc ’ is selected, a second roster in utc format is downloaded to enable background roster analysis.
● Improved zooming of ’e-crew’ browser