This is a simple application that allows you to use your Android device as a mouse touch pad control for your PC. You will need to install a small server application on your PC that you want to control, and then input a passcode in the DroidPad to take remote control of the mouse.
You can download the PC component here:
You have to install Java Runtime to be able to run the PC component.
This is a proof of concept application, and I understand that much can be done to be "usable" in the next versions, so, please, any suggestions are welcome.
Some clarification about the communication between the android device and a PC:
1. There was an error in the description, no IP addresses should be mentioned there.
2. The server application requires the user to input a password, or a code of some kind.
3. The android device needs this code to gain control over that particular PC.
4. The PC and the android device should be in the same LAN (same subnet)
5. There is no limit (other than the network limitations) on how many PCs or android devices can work in the same LAN. Meaning, if two PCs have the same password, then an android device will control both PCs at the same time. Also, if there are two android devices, with the same password, they can both control the PC configured with that password.
6. If there are more PCs with different passwords, one android device can control them all, but not in the same time. Just by changing the password on the android device, the user switches control to another PC.
7. So to summarize, multiple PCs can be controlled by multiple android devices in the same network simultaneously.
Hope this clears things.
Use this application to control the mouse on your PC
Keyboard functionality added
UI design update
Help screen added