DroidRTTY is an application to decode and encode Ham Radio RTTY with the build in microphone/speaker or wired to your radio.
A waterfall shows the frequency spectrum of 100Hz to 2500Hz. Just slide the waterfall slide on a RTTY carrier frequency and DroidRTTY will decode the signal.
In transmitting mode characters can be entered trough the keyboard. 9 Macros are also available to store standard texts like “name and qth” and “station info”
DroidRTTY also now includes a logbook. Callsign, Name RST etc can be easily tranfered into the lookbook from the receiving screen.
The logbook also includes ADIF export and import to transfer your logbook data to a PC based logging software.
Version 1.10 also includes 50 baud / 450Hz shift to receive the German Weather Service (Deutscher Wetterdienst)
- corrected waterfall end frequency
- improvements on the waterfall
- added "RYRYRYRYRY" at the start of each transmitting (can be turned on/off in settings)
- small adjustments to the layout
- fixed transmit bug for 10" tablets
- performance improvements
- redesigned waterfall
- increased frequency range to 2500Hz
If you find any errors or have suggestions I would like to hear from you. Please email me at [email protected]