IMPORTANT: Google has removed the ability to toggle mobile network from Android 5.0. Customers who do not wish to lose this functionality, please refrain from upgrading your device to Android 5.0. See Google's decision at https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=78084 and developers' discussion at http://stackoverflow.com/questions/26539445/the-setmobiledataenabled-method-is-no-longer-callable-as-of-android-l-and-later.
Support: Android 2.1 to 6.0.
DroidSet allows you to manage settings on Android devices by providing quick toggling functionality. These functionality allow you to enable or disable Wi-Fi, mobile network, Bluetooth, flight mode and more at a touch of a button. When a functionality is activated, you'll be presented with some information regarding that functionality.
2. Mobile network (2G-4G)
Note: Google has removed this function from Android 5.0. It may be possible to toggle mobile network if the device is rooted.
4. Screen Orientation
5. Auto Sync
6. Flight Mode
Note: Google has removed this function from Android 4.2. It may be possible to toggle flight mode if the device is rooted.
1. GPS (Note: Due to Privacy concerns, this function must be activated manually)
2. Screen lock
Note: Not available for Android 2.1 devices. Function requires device administration permission.
3. Screen lock management
Note: Function requires device administration permission.
4. Ringing mode
6. Screen brightness
7. Screen timeout
Turn off device, reboot device, reboot device in recovery, bootloader or download mode, or perform a hot reboot. Note: Function requires root permission to work properly.
Root checker, device info.
3. What's New?
a. Application Setting
- Show app's icon in notification panel
- Configure notification display in notification panel
- Change language
- Device administration
- Security configuration (screen lock* & unlock*)
* Require accelerometer and proximity sensors. Some functions will not work due to device's limitation.
- Function configuration (auto sync* accounts).
* Android 2.3 and earlier only sync main account.
- Scroll log messages
- Logging configuration (Auto save & delete log)
Language support: English, tiếng Việt, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, Català, Čeština, Dansk, Deutsch, Eesti, Español, Français, Gaeilge, Hrvatski, Italiano, Latviešu, Lietuvių, Magyar, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Português, Română, Shqip, Slovenčina, Slovenščina, Suomi, Svenska, Türkçe, Українська, ελληνικά, русский, ภาษาไทย, Български, Српски / Srpski.
DroidSet does not have:
- Adware: None
- Bloatware: None
- Crimeware: None
- Malware: None
- Nagware: None (We don't want to nag you to buy the Pro version)
- Spyware: None
- Virus: None
because our business philosophy is simple: "Don't sell crap if you don't want crap in return!" That said, we hope you'll enjoy our software and please provide feedback to help us improve it.
For support, please contact us at [email protected]
Free customers support:
a. Receive support once all requests from customers with Pro version have been actioned.
b. Receive a response within 48-72 hours upon receipt of a bug report from the customer.
a. Bug fix.
- Sensor notification did not open Security Configuration screen directly.
Note: Apology and thanks to customers who notified us of this bug.
- NPE errors on Main and Volume screen.
- No sound when testing music/media, voice call and system streams (Volume screen).
- Ditch material design for Main screen's layout and in the process:
1. Fix uneven background colour of buttons.
2. Fix buttons not sized evenly.