a. DroidSet Pro price will rise as of January 2015. This affects customers migrating from DroidSet Free to the Pro version after this period. Customers on DroidSet Free will not be affected.
Support: Android 2.1 to 4.4.
DroidSet allows you to manage settings on Android devices by providing quick toggling functionality. These functionality allow you to enable or disable Wi-Fi, mobile network, Bluetooth, screen orientation, flight mode and much more at a touch of a button. When a functionality is activated, you will be presented with some status information regarding that functionality.
2. Mobile network (2G / 3G / 4G)
4. Screen Orientation
5. Auto Sync
6. Flight Mode
Note: Direct flight mode toggle is not available from Android 4.2 due to changes made by Google. However, it may be possible if the device is rooted.
1. GPS (Note: Due to Privacy concerns, this function must be activated manually)
2. Screen lock
Note: This function is not available for Eclair's devices due to Android's design. Function requires device administration permission.
3. Screen lock management
Note: Function requires device administration permission.
4. Ringing mode
6. Screen brightness
7. Screen timeout
Turn off the device, reboot the device, restart the device into recovery, bootloader or download mode, or perform a hot reboot. Note: Function requires root permission and Busybox to work properly.
3. What's New?
a. Application Setting
- Enable or disable icon in notification panel
- Scroll status messages
- Change language
- Enable or disable device administration
- Screen lock *
- Screen unlock *
* Require accelerometer and proximity sensors. Some functions will not work due to hardware limitation of your device.
- Auto Sync (Sync accounts on device. Note: On Android 2.3 and earlier, only sync main account)
DroidSet supports the following languages: English, tiếng Việt, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, Català, Čeština, Dansk, Deutsch, Eesti, Español, Français, Gaeilge, Hrvatski, Italiano, Latviešu, Lietuvių, Magyar, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Português, Română, Shqip, Slovenčina, Slovenščina, Suomi, Svenska, Türkçe, Українська, ελληνικά, русский, ภาษาไทย, Български, Српски / Srpski.
DroidSet does not have:
- Adware: None
- Bloatware: None
- Malware: None
- Nagware: None (We don't want to nag you to buy the Pro version. If you like our software, you'll buy it anyway)
- Spyware: None
- Virus: None
because our business philosophy is simple: "Don't sell crap if you don't want crap in return!" That said, we hope you'll enjoy our software and please provide feedback to help us improve it.
For DroidSet Support, please contact us at [email protected]
Customers with the Free version:
a. Receive support once all requests from customers with Pro version have been actioned.
b. Receive a response within 48 to 72 hours upon receipt of a bug report from the customer.
Keywords: droidset, wifi, wi-fi, mobile, network, gps, bluetooth, screen, orientation, lock, security, brightness, timeout, time-out, system, autosync, auto sync, airplane, flight, device, ring, ringing, ringer, volume, unlock.
a. Update Preferences.
b. Update screen layouts.
c. Bug fixes.
- Fix app's locale not defaulting to newly selected system locale.
- Fix some functions not displaying status messages after a locale change.
- Fix boot receiver not working for HTC devices.
- Fix errors with network and Wi-Fi functions.
Note: Unless there's a critical bug, this is the last DroidSet release for Stage 1. DroidSet will continue in Stage 2 with profiling, logging, more functional customisation, etc.