Droidsound is a music player that plays many retro formats, including SID (C64), MOD (Amiga), XM/S3M (PC) NSF/NSFE (Nintendo), SPC/RSN (SNES), PSF (Playstation) and GSF (Gameboy Advance).
It also plays regular MP3s, streams shoutcast, creates ringtones.
Changes in 1.5
* Fixed Create Ringtone crash
* New look (themeable, see https://github.com/sasq64/droidsound/wiki/THEMES)
* Better looping support
Changes in v1.4
* PSF (Playstation) & GSF (Gameboy Advance) support
* RSN support (SNES packed files)
* Most plugins updated for better support
* Improved GUI with swipe and faster listviews
* Cycle subtunes options
Changes in v1.3
* Android 4.0 support, lock screen display.