Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere. After you install Dropbox on your computer, any file you save to your Dropbox will automatically save to all your computers, your Android device, and even the Dropbox website! With the Dropbox app, you can take everything that matters to you on the go.
Read your docs or flip through your albums when you're out and about. Save photos or videos to your Dropbox and share them with friends in just a couple taps. Even if you accidentally leave your Android in a taxi, your stuff is always safe on Dropbox.
• Always have your stuff with you, no matter where you are.
• Save photos and videos to your Dropbox.
• Share your photos and docs with family and friends.
• Save email attachments straight to your Dropbox.
• Easily edit docs in your Dropbox.
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms?mobile=1
New in 2.4.2:
- Support for additional languages - Danish, Dutch, Swedish and Thai
- Bug fixes and improvements
New in 2.4.1
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
New in 126.96.36.199
- Resolves issue preventing 3rd party app authentication
- Set up Dropbox on your computer using your phone's camera
New in 188.8.131.52
- Fixes Camera Upload issue introduced by Android 4.4.2
- Option to limit Camera Uploads to only photos