Wanna download photos and videos from your phone?
Forget the USB cable! Use Dropin!
Dropin uploads photos and videos automatically to your Dropbox whenever you're online.
1. Sign-in with your Dropbox credentials or create a Dropbox account first.
2. Dropin automatically starts uploading your photos and videos into your Dropbox.
3. Set Dropbox folders and other preferences in Dropin Settings.
Dropin helps you access photos and videos on your phone without connecting to your desktop computer. On your desktop, you will find everything right in your Dropbox folder.
1. Can I white-list/black-list some directories to sync?
Sorry, this is not supported at the moment, but I am working on an update adressing this issue.
2. I don't need to sync videos, is there a way?
You can turn off sync of all your videos. Go to "home", than to global Android settings, open "Accounts & sync", open Dropin entry, and uncheck checkbox saying "Sync Videos".
3. When I delete photo from my Dropbox folder, Dropin uploads it again. What's wrong?
Right now, Dropin supports only one-way sync from your phone to your Dropbox. I plan to add two-way sync in some future version.
Launch "Sync now" from Dropin account settings to start automatic sync. From home screen go to menu -> Settings -> Accounts & sync -> find Dropin account -> click Settings and launch "Sync now" from menu.
- "Sync now" menu command is now available in settings
- syncing starts periodically every 30 minutes