DrugDz allows you to perform rapid drug or disease lookup via several free online information providers.
* Search for drug information, disease information and ICD9 codes
* No need to install or keep updating local databases
* Rapid search of multiple information providers using the same search term
* App will remember your last search term and last used provider
* Search history available
* Information providers used are: Drugs.com, EMC(UK), Medscape, Epocrates, Wikipedia, SearchICD9 and MIMS.com (Asia)
* Search for drugs without registration: Drugs.com and EMC (UK)
* Search for Drugs and Medical information (e.g. diseases, diagnoses) for free in Medscape and Epocrates (yes possible even if outside USA)
* Search for ICD Codes with SearchICD9
* An Internet connection is required in order to use this app
* Search result will open in your browser. Use your Back button to get back to the app.
* You may be required to login to some information providers : Medscape and MIMS but registration is free
* App is formatted for smartphones, may not work well for tablet devices
Fixed search link for MIMS and also minor bug fixes