Drum machine with preset rhythms that delivers high quality stereo acoustic sound for live playing with your preferred musical instrument.
All controls work realtime, then the beat per minut (BPM) can be changed while playing.
Requires fast devices, at least 1 Ghz or dual core.
- 13 presets rhythms everyone with intro, ending, fill-in and variation parts
reggae 4 boogie
- 48 stereo sounds for a comprehensive acoustic drums kit and percussions from 88 CD quality stereo samples, plus 16 mono vintage samples of tr808.
- multilayer sampling of key sounds (kick, snares, high hat, sidestick)
- effects engine with reverb, bass boost,3d virtualizer, equalization curves
- humanized drums playback based on evaluation of real human errors: every beat sounds slightly different for timing, volume and timbre
- limiter effect that simulate compressor used on drums recording; the sound is first expanded and then limited with a limiter; the main stream volume control can be used to compensate this effect on sound level.
Footswitch support thru USB.
Need a device with USB HID support (keyboard/joystick); to check this you can connect an USB keyboard or a joystick with an USB OTG adapter cable and try to trigger events. If it works then also a generic HID USB footswitch should work.
first-click -> Intro
1-click from intro -> play
1-click from play -> short fill + change
1-click from ending -> stop
2 click from play -> long fill + change
3 click or long click -> ending