Number "1" in the market, 100% customizable, the best android drums ever made, try to believe!
This is the "FREE" Version (AD supported and limited), check in the market for the FULL version for ADFREE:
Below complete features on the FULL version:
**** NEW 4.3.9 version !!!! ******
- Totally customizable
- 18 Instruments to choose and play
- 140 high quality sounds
- Countless personalizable layouts
- Countless instruments to add for each layout
- Real animations
- Animated Sticks om Touch.
- Animated Kick Drum Hammer on Touch.
- Super Multi-touch
- Loop recording and play
...and don't forget to rate it !!! thanks!
Best results if you use large display (Tablet) and Headphone.
The sounds are realistic!!!
Now you can play a realistic Drums kit, many instruments ready for your fingers!!!
Works in every resolutions, even for Tablet!!!
*Note that because of Android architecture is not possible up to today to remove totally the delay on touch, this Drums App is developed to reduce it at minimum possible.
When Android will be updated with lower delay on touch, this app will be updated too.
Revision History :
4.3.1 - 13 December 2013.
- Improved the instruments editor, now you can save your DrumSets and reload them, no limits! infinite combinations!
- Added the "Claps" instrument(effect).
- Added Sequencer for loop playing.
- Added Bongos layout.
- High Quality sounds.
- New Instruments design.
- New animations(more realistic).
- New "Touch on Move"
- Fast Multi-Touch(now up to 9 fingers!!!)
- Reduced at minimum possible (for android*) the touch delay.
- Less battery drain.
- Reduced at minimum the touch delay.
- Fixed crash on exit on Android 2.2 version
- Core totally redesigned in Opengl
- Fast Multi-Touch (now up to 9 fingers!!!)
- Added Animation on touch(bright instruments)
- fixed minor bug on 320x240 resolution devices.
15 jan 2013 - Rev 4.4.1
- Fixed bug causing crash in the sequencer.(thanks to USYS team error reporting)
01 Jan 2013 - Rev. 4.3.9
- Added the animated Kick Bass Hammer on touch, thanks to Tony's suggestion.
31 Dec 2013 - Rev. 4.3.8
- Fixed bug to save the current drum set as default for next app usage, thanks to the suggestion from a user(Fabian Hurka) in the play store!