**** 11 different calculators in one app ****
** Supports both Standard and Metric options **
This simple Drywall calculator offers tools to calculate Drywall sheets, wall studs, paint material, Drywall mud, Carpet, Floor/tiles, Base-Board Trim, Wallpaper & Mulch for a given area. The calculator has options to save all the calculations, thus eliminating the need to remember or use sticky notes.
The calculator has a Add notes feature that allows you to record all your project notes in the app itself. Add any notes to your calendar. Calculator also allows you to add all the calculations across different calculators. Use the Summary menu option to add all your calculations.
The calculator allows you to save as many calculations as you want, each saved calculator can be emailed. The calculators also allow you to enter labor rates, material cost and calculate cumulative costs for the whole project.
Use this tool to get a estimate of your home project before starting one. This tool is accurate and reliable.
✔✔ SUPPORTS BOTH METRIC AND STANDARD UNITS
✔✔ 12 GREAT TOOLS IN ONE APP
✔✔ DRY WALL CALCULATOR
✔✔ PAINT CALCULATOR
✔✔ STUDS CALCULATOR
✔✔ DRYWALL MUD CALCULATOR
✔✔ CARPET CALCULATOR
✔✔ FLOOR/TILES CALCULATOR
✔✔ BASE-BOARD CALCULATOR
✔✔ WALLPAPER CALCULATOR
✔✔ MULCH CALCULATOR
✔✔ CONVERSIONS CALCULATOR
✔✔ ADD NOTES FEATURE
✔✔ SUMMARY FEATURE
✔✔ ADD NOTES TO CALENDAR
-- SPECIAL FEATURES
- Calculators lists the material price, labor price and total price.
- Calculators have summary options, allowing users to add up the different calculations.
- Email all the saved calculations.
- Set up Tolerance (from 1 to 100) value globally for all calculations.
- All calculators displays both actual and the tolerance values.
- Switch between Metrics & Standard as many times as needed.
- Customization, choose between different drywall sheet sizes.
- Elaborate help screen
- Configuration screen to configure default labor rates.
- Associate a location/name with each project
- Saved projects list calculated values, location, price, material price, total cost and pictures
✔ CONFIGURE: Key in default labor rate, tolerance values, UOM (metrics or standard) for drywall calculations.
✔ PROJECTS: This screen lists all the saved projects with the latest one displayed last.
✔ DRYWALL: choose from 4 different sheet sizes. Calculator automatically adjusts for Metrics.
✔ PAINT: Paint Coverage pre filled in for both Metrics and standard units. Calculated values show both gallons and liters.
✔ STUDS: Calculate the number of studs needed for a given room dimensions.
✔ DRYWALL MUD: Calculate the drywall mud along with nails, screws and other needed material to apply mud on your drywall.
✔ CARPET : Calculate the carpet materials required for a given area in both cubic yards and square feet.
✔ FLOOR/TILES: Calculate the surface & border tiles needed for a given area.
✔ BASE-TRIM: Calculate the required material for the Base-Board Trim for a given area.
✔ WALLPAPER: Calculate the wallpaper rolls for a given wall area.
✔ MULCH: Calculate the mulch required for a given area. The calculator lists the required material in tons and also by pick up sizes.
✔ SUMMARY: Available in all the calculators. Under the menu option, choose this option to sum the calculations across different projects. Email the summary option.
✔ CONVERSIONS: Convert between different unit of measures, from feet to cm, feet to meter and others.
✔ ADD NOTES: Simply choose the type of notes and add notes. Retrieve the notes from the project screen at any point. Optionally, add any notes to your calendar by simply checking the Add to calendar option.
Please provide user feedback, so we can refine this application. Thank you for your patronage.
- Added Paint Calculator
- Added Conversion Calculator
- Added Stud Calculator
- Added Mud calculator
- Added Carpet calculator
-Added Floor/tiles calculator
- Added Base-Board trim calculator
- Added Wallpaper calculator
- Added Mulch calculator
- Added Email options for all saved calculations.
- Added Add Notes feature
- Added Total Summary Option
- Added Add to Calendar option