DS cam

DS cam


You must own a Synology NAS to run his app, and be running the latest Surveillance Station 7.0 to get the complete set of features*

DS cam makes it possible to monitor and receive alert notifications from all your surveillance cameras set up on a Synology DiskStation. Smart features such as PTZ, patrols or lens control allow for perfect control of your cameras in real time, while advanced filters make it easy to pinpoint any specific event from large lists of recordings. You can even perform all essential management tasks, from disabling a camera to unlocking and deleting a snapshot.

Find all detailed features about the app on our website:
www.synology.com > Surveillance > Mobile App > Specifications
https://www.synology.com/surveillance/spec

Recent changes:
. Fixed an issue where 2-way audio might not work properly at the recording server in a CMS setup
. Fixed an issue preventing the preview of recordings in batch selection mode
. Minor bug fixes
Add to list
Free
81
4.1
User ratings
1803
Installs
100,000+
Concerns
1
File size
9282 kb
Screenshots
Screenshot of DS cam Screenshot of DS cam Screenshot of DS cam Screenshot of DS cam Screenshot of DS cam Screenshot of DS cam Screenshot of DS cam Screenshot of DS cam Screenshot of DS cam Screenshot of DS cam Screenshot of DS cam
About DS cam
You must own a Synology NAS to run his app, and be running the latest Surveillance Station 7.0 to get the complete set of features*

DS cam makes it possible to monitor and receive alert notifications from all your surveillance cameras set up on a Synology DiskStation. Smart features such as PTZ, patrols or lens control allow for perfect control of your cameras in real time, while advanced filters make it easy to pinpoint any specific event from large lists of recordings. You can even perform all essential management tasks, from disabling a camera to unlocking and deleting a snapshot.

Find all detailed features about the app on our website:
www.synology.com > Surveillance > Mobile App > Specifications
https://www.synology.com/surveillance/spec

Recent changes:
. Fixed an issue where 2-way audio might not work properly at the recording server in a CMS setup
. Fixed an issue preventing the preview of recordings in batch selection mode
. Minor bug fixes

User reviews of DS cam
Mit Synology- NAS das perfekte Paket, kein PC mehr notwendig um mal kurz die Kameras zu checken.
Oct 25, 2011
Make one app only for all DS small apps please !
Jul 9, 2011
Android Market Comments
A Google User
May 15, 2015
Very Disappointed Unable to playback recordings. Live view runs at 1 FPS, even though server and cameras are set to 30. Have opened tickets with support to no avail....
A Google User
Apr 29, 2015
Used to be better I like this app when it works. It fulfills what I need it to do very well. However I find the constant 'You are not authorized to use this service' message very irritating. It happens when you stay logged in but leave the app for a period of time and then load it up again. It then lists the recorded videos ok but you have to log out and back in again to see them! Also slow at logging in. Please fix this and I'll be happy.
A Google User
Apr 23, 2015
Used to work Now getting "you are not authorized..." 90% of the time, the other 10%, the app freezes, the image is frozen, the app crashes, etc. It's now a useless app.
A Google User
Apr 18, 2015
Good enough The app is a bit slow, but good enough for me. Maybe the slowness is caused by my old DS410 or my cheap camera.
A Google User
Apr 17, 2015
Slow Still not fit for purpose.incredible slow logging in.
Version 1000000
Version 1000000