You can now geotag photos
that you took with a digital camera!
DSLP GPS application is an application which helps identify the
location of the
photo taken by inserting GSP location information
on a photo taken by a digital or DLSR camera, even if the camera
does not have a GPS system
Explanation of the Menu
and the Functions
- Auto: The log information will automatically record periodically according the time-interval you selected in the time setting.
- Manual: If you like, only the time log will be recorded.
- Help: Move to the DSLR GPS introduction and user’s manual page.
- Home: Use when you want to change the present mode when are either in Auto or Manual mode.
- Log list: Check the log that is being recorded now or the list of recorded/created logs.
- Setting: Set the recording time for Auto recording or set the email account from which you want to receive.
- Refresh: Refresh the GPS that you are receiving
- Track: Use when you want to add additional log information when using the Auto mode.
- Start/Stop: Start or end Auto mode.
- Record: Recording log information will only happen if the user touches.
- Record: Go back to the mode that you were recording with (either Auto or Manual)
- Log list: You can check the log list recorded until now.
※If you select and touch the log file on the list you can do the things below.
1)Check detailed logs(Location of log recorded in text format)2)Change or erase log name
3)Look with map: See the selected log record info on Google Map.
- Adjusting the time : You can set the time-interval for the Auto mode log recording.
- Setting your email account : You can set the email account from which to want to receive the recorded