The official DSM-5™ app for Android
The American Psychiatric Association's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders is the preeminent psychiatric reference used by clinicians and researchers to diagnose and classify mental disorders. The new and best-selling fifth edition is the most comprehensive, current, and critical resource for clinical practice available to today's mental health clinicians and researchers of all orientations.
The DSM-5™ Diagnostic Criteria Mobile App provides mental health practitioners, researchers and students fast access to vital DSM criteria and codes so they can fully integrate the new data into their practice and study. Users have complete offline access to all of the criteria sets as well as online access to supporting videos, commentary and resources. Powerful search and customization tools aid and enhance assessment of symptom presentations in a variety of clinical and administrative settings.
• Up to date access to ICD-9-CM and ICD-10-CM codes for clinical and administrative use
• Valuable video commentary from the DSM-5 task force members highlighting changes from DSM-IV to DSM-5
• Streamlined navigation of the classification hierarchy
• Robust disorder, acronym, code and symptom search functionality
• Keeps track of recently researched topics and allows the user to bookmark frequently used information
• iPad specific interface with side-by-side reading and navigation screens
• Social media integration for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+
• Does not require registration, subscription or software downloads
About American Psychiatric Publishing
American Psychiatric Publishing, a division of the American Psychiatric Association, is the world’s premier publisher of books, journals, and multimedia on psychiatry, mental health and behavioral science. We offer authoritative, up-to-date, and affordable information geared toward psychiatrists, other mental health professionals, psychiatric residents, medical students, and the general public.
DSM-5,psychiatry,psychiatric medicine,criteria,codes,mental illness,mental disorder
v1.3.0 : This update includes ICD-9 and ICD-10 coding updates, and content corrections.