WHY DUBBLEN+ IS SO GREAT!
2. Vertical AND horizontal split options for your camera versus only the vertical split the free version of Dubben
3. Two different frames to double your pictures under our Library feature.
Have fun creating photos like never before!
Dubblen is a unique use of your camera. DID YOU CLONE YOURSELF? DO YOU HAVE A TWIN NOW? You can now create two pictures in one by using Dubblen’s split camera lens. Shake your own hand, run from yourself, create an alter ego, play basketball against yourself, and millions of other possibilities. So grab a friend and start having some photo fun, and be sure to share your cool, creative photos through all of your social networks so that you can make your other friends jealous.
If you’ve been searching for that cool Android app, look no farther. You’ve found it!
That's right, you can now clone yourself! You can now create the twin that you never had. Your twin/clone can now be just as cool as you.
HOW IT WORKS (CAMERA):
1. The camera is vertically or horizontally split in two
2. You take your first photo on the left side or top part of the screen
3. After snapping the first photo on the left side or top part of the screen, the right side or bottom part of the screen now becomes active. You can now snap the photo using the right side or bottom of the camera.
4. Once you have taken both sides, click on the Merger tab to join both sides of the photo.
You now have what looks like two pictures, saved as one picture!
HOW IT WORKS (LIBRARY):
1. Click on the Library tab.
2. Decide if you want the library option with the horizontal split or the vertical split.
3. Choose a photo from your phone’s photo library.
4. After choosing your photo(s), you can click on the Settings option (the center icon) to do Picture Effects and change your Photo Filters. In addition to changing Filters, you can also Enhance your photo (auto, night, backlit, balance); change the Orientation of the image (rotate or flip); Crop; Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, Draw, and Redeye.
5. Save & Share!
SAVE & SHARE
☆ You can save your images to the [Dubblen] App Library and/or your SD Card.
☆ Simply share your photos through Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Flickr, or Instagram. Sign in one time and with one click, you can share through the social network of your choice.
☆ You can email or text your friends and family and inform them about the Dubblen app or show them your photos taken with the Dubblen app
☆ Saved share settings – no need in logging into your social networking account every time you want to share a photo.
☆ Vertically split screen – the split with rotate based on how your are holding your camera (up/down or sideways)
☆ Using the lightning bold icon, turn the manually turn the flash On, Off, or leave it on Auto (default option)
☆ Using the light bulb icon, you can keep your photo its original color or you can make your photo Black & White
☆ Take unlimited photos
☆ Front & back camera support
- please note that when taking a photo with the front camera, the resulted photo is flipped. Please note this when taking a photo with the front camera.
☆ NO ADS
SPECIAL NOTES & SUGGESTIONS
☆ If you do not have a very steady hand, we suggest taking photos with backgrounds that you do not have to line a lot of things. The update to our merging feature for your photos should make this task easier.
☆ HAVE FUN!!
Follow us on Twitter @DubblenApp and like us on Facebook.