DuckDuckGo is the search engine that doesn't track you. Our Search & Stories app offers you real privacy with smarter search and stories you'll love!
Real Privacy. From funny videos to health and finance questions, searches are a reflection of your personal life. That's why we don't collect or share your personal information:
• We don't track you - http://donttrack.us/
• We don't filter bubble you - http://dontbubble.us/
Smarter Search. We help you get where you want to go in fewer clicks. We do that through:
• Instant answers from hundreds of sources.
• Auto-suggest featuring our !bang commands that help you search directly on thousands of other sites.
Stories you'll love. We feature the most enjoyed stories from hand-crafted sources:
• #1 stories like most emailed or upvoted.
• Readability view for faster reading.
You can always reach us at https://duckduckgo.com/feedback, or via email [email protected]
Disclaimer: While we can and will ensure your privacy at DuckDuckGo, we cannot ensure that other sites you visit from the app will similarly respect your privacy.
--- 8< ---
Introducing the reimagined and redesigned DuckDuckGo:
• Images & Videos - now always available. View them without leaving the page.
• Find Places - a better place to start your search for restaurants, or anywhere else you might decide to go.
• More Meanings - when searching ambiguous terms, getting the meaning you want can be difficult. Not anymore.
• Recipe Search - a great place to start your next meal.
• Smarter Answers - answers to your questions from the best sources, developed by our open source community.
Tags: web search,search,dictionary,answers,reference,facts,information
We would love any feedback you have at [email protected]
* Fixed connection issues about Tor
* Fixed connection issues in Android versions before Jelly Bean
* Fixed support for Tor on Kitkat devices
* Enter button fixed for hardware keyboards
* Sharing via twitter now mentions @duckduckgo
* Minor UI changes
* Added search only mode
* Added German translations
* Updated the OnionKit dependency, including some critical bugfixes
* Minor UI tweaks