DukeMobile gives you access to the latest information about Duke University wherever you are.
Use the DukeMobile suite of apps to find people at Duke, find your way across campus and to keep tabs on sports scores.
· Directory — Look up Duke faculty, staff and students, store contacts with a few taps, and use the e-mail or phone capabilities of your device to connect
· Places — Find the current operating hours of your favorite dining venue, ePrint sites, the Link, DukeCard offices, Duke Gardens and other locations
· Maps — Search for Duke buildings by name, pinpoint them on the map and see your relative location, and zoom or pan across the map using the multi-touch interface
· Social Media — Keep up-to-date with feeds from official Duke channels on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Google+
· Events — Check out listings from Events@Duke
· Athletics — Pick up Duke sports news, schedules and up-to-the-minute scores
· Courses — Access ACES (students), STORM (faculty/staff) and the Course Catalog
· Transportation — Look up bus routes, schedules and track buses in real time. Request a Duke Van.
· ePrint — See location and status of all printing stations on the on the campus-wide print network.
· Sakai — Access course sites for class tools, assignments, discussions and quizzes
· Emergency Information — Be aware of any emergencies on campus, and get one-click access to Duke Police, the Occupational & Environmental Safety Office and other emergency contacts.
· Orientation Guide — Quick access to information and upcoming events for new students and their families.
· Research Admin — Access administrative tools supporting research activity
Scholars@Duke: See public web profiles for all Duke faculty. A research networking system, Scholars@Duke connects patients, students, colleagues and visitors to the world of scholarship at Duke.
Minor bug fixes