*** Some functionality may not be available on all devices – please see the compatibility details below. ***
Introducing the new and exclusive ‘Dulux Visualizer’ app – helping you SEE YOUR OWN ROOM IN ANY COLOUR, LIVE! Using unique augmented reality technology, you can see realistic Dulux paint colours appear on your walls with just a tap of the screen. Experiment with bolder colours or narrow down your colour choices with confidence.
The experts at Dulux give you a choice of colour schemes to go with your chosen paint colours or existing furnishings. You can also explore complete range of products or find your nearest paint stores.
The Dulux Visualizer - seeing is believing!
- New Dulux Visualizer – see your own room in any colour, live!
- Apply realistic Dulux paint colours to your walls with just a tap
- Browse, pick and search for other colours while viewing your room
- Find colours that go with your furniture or soft furnishings
- Save screenshots and colours to share with a partner or friend
- Powered by augmented reality technology exclusive to Dulux
- Instant colour scheming when you are out and about
- Closest match from the full range of Dulux colours
- Multiple colour schemes for you to choose from
- Dulux videos show you how to bring your project to life
- Finds your nearest Dulux paint stores
- Universal app design optimized for both phone and tablet formats
* Compatibility *
For the Augmented Reality version of the Visualizer to give an acceptable user experience it needs the help of on-board movement sensors which some devices (even recent ones from leading manufacturers) do not have.
If your device does not support the Augmented Reality Visualizer, you can use the Picture Visualizer instead!
The following popular devices are known to work with the Augmented Reality Visualizer:
Samsung GT-I9505 Galaxy S IV
Samsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III
Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II
Samsung SM-G900F Galaxy S5
Samsung GT-I9195 Galaxy S4 Mini
Samsung GT-I9500 Galaxy S IV
Known incompatible devices:
Motorola XT1033 Moto G
Samsung GT-I9082 Galaxy Grand Duos
HTC M7 One
Motorola XT1032 Moto G
Samsung GT-I8552B Galaxy Grand Quattro
Android smartphone / tablet technical requirements for Augmented Reality Visualizer:
• 1.2 GHz CPU (Dual-core).
• Adreno 220 or later, ARM Mali 400 or later, or PowerVR SGXMP GPU.
• Full Support for the ARM NEON general purpose SIMD engine
• 1024 MB RAM
• Camera – 5mp, 720p video at 30fps
• HW Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetic Field
• Android 2.3.3 (Gingerbread), API Level 10+
If your device does not support the Augmented Reality version of the Visualizer, you can now use the Picture Visualizer!