Duo Mobile works with Duo Security's two-factor authentication service to make logins more secure. The application generates passcodes for login and can receive push notifications for easy, one-tap authentication.
Additionally, you can use Duo Mobile to manage two-factor authentication for other application and web services that make use of passcodes.
Note: For Duo accounts, Duo Mobile needs to be activated and linked to your account before it will work. You will receive an activation link as part of Duo's enrollment process. You may add third-party accounts at any time.
Additionally, we will request access to use your camera for the sole purpose of scanning QR codes when activating accounts. Accounts can be activated by other methods if you choose not to do so.
License agreements for third-party Open Source libraries used in Duo Mobile can be found at https://www.duosecurity.com/legal/open-source-licenses.
- Improved Android Wear support when administrator does not require device passcode.
- Added Duo logo to navigation bar.
- Fixed several bugs associated with account images.
- Fixed a crash when copying an empty passcode.
- Updated EULA for international compliance and to reflect third-party OATH-compliant token support.