The DW mobile viewer for Android Smart Phones and Tablets is a free app that allows users to connect, view, playback, and search Digital Watchdog’s video surveillance solutions anywhere, anytime.
The new remote viewer with a user-friendly Graphic User Interface allows remote control of Digital Watchdog’s popular security products, including VMAX, VMAX480, and VMAXFlex. It also allows users to view up to 16 channels simultaneously in live or playback, capture immediate still images, and control PTZ cameras.
New features include live video, search and playback, PTZ control, audio and microphone control, snapshot images and screens’ order reorganization.
Control your entire security system with the single touch of a finger.
To download the app, search ‘Digital Watchdog’ in the Google Play Market, or go to our website’s support tab, at www.digital-watchdog.com.
Features (limited depending on model):
1. View Live and Playback video
2. Watch 1, 4, 6, 9, 16 camera channels simultaneously, in full screen and wide mode
3. Reorganize the screens’ order for supreme convenience and easy control
4. Search video recordings by date & time with Rewind & Fast-Forward features (on supporting models)
5. Audio Communication with someone on site (on supporting models)
6. Control PTZ cameras and Preset Function (on supporting models)
7. Multiple-Site Management
8. Capture snapshots and store them locally on your Android device
9. Help menu for on-the-go assistance with setup & configuration
10. Fast operation
11. Instantaneous access to Digital Watchdog’s supported DVRs from anywhere in the world using either Wi-Fi or 3G connections.
12. User-friendly, easy to operate
13. Intuitive GUI for easy setup and control
Digital Watchdog’s Remote Surveillance App supports smart phones and tablets running the following Android operating system or higher: Android™ Froyo (Ver 2.2) or higher.
Ver 3.5.7 (release May 14 2014)
1. Bug Fixed : Display VMAX
Ver 3.5.6 (release May 12 2014)
1. Correct the wrong video play time.
2. Second stream Live and Search
Ver 3.5.3 (release Sep 9 2013)
1. Improve Live Frame Speed
Ver 3.5.1 (release Mar 28 2013)
1. Functions added:
a. UPNP Search
b. Relay Output
c. Provide Channel Title On/Off
d. Model Changed and Added (VMAX, VMAX480, VMAXFlex, VMAX960H, VMAX960HFlex, VMAX D1)