The DW VMAXHD mobile viewer for Android Smart Phones and Tablets is a free app that allows users to connect, view, playback, and search Digital Watchdog’s VMAXHD DVR anywhere, anytime.
The new remote viewer with a user-friendly GUI allows remote control of Digital Watchdog’s new VMAXHD Digital Video Recorder.
Control your entire security system with the single touch of a finger.
To download the app, search ‘Digital Watchdog’ in the Google Play Market, or go to our website’s support tab, at www.digital-watchdog.com.
1. View up to four (4) cameras in live
2. Watch single or four (4) camera channels simultaneously
3. Export images for your records
4. Control PTZ cameras’ pan, tilt, zoom, and focus
5. Multiple-Site Management
6. Fast operation
7. Instantaneous access to Digital Watchdog’s supported VMAXHD from anywhere in the world using either Wi-Fi or 3G connections.
8. User-friendly, easy to operate
9. Intuitive GUI for easy setup and control
Ver 188.8.131.52 (release Jan 10 2013)
1. Bug patch:
a. App crashes when DVR connection is displaying HD video.
Digital Watchdog’s Remote Surveillance App supports smart phones and tablets running the following Android operating system or higher: Android™ Froyo (Ver 2.2) or higher.