Exclusively for all DynaSky phone card users! Travel worldwide with DynaSky S Talk (DynaSky STalk) and make cheap international calls from anywhere to anywhere!
We’ve got you covered under any internet condition, without sacrificing call quality! Use VoIP phone to make direct calls when you have strong Wi-Fi, 3G or 3G internet connection; or Use Global Callback and let DynaSky system call you back at your specified phone number, then connect you with another party.
- Select phone numbers directly from your phone’s native phonebook
- No access numbers, No PIN dialing
- Two calling methods to choose from depending on the stability of your internet connection to ensure best call quality:
o Make direct calls with VoIP, directly from DynaSky S Talk Dialer over strong WiFi or data network
o When internet signal is weak, choose Global Callback and enter two phone numbers, where you’d like DynaSky to call you back, and the number you want to call, then our system will call you back via traditional phone network and connect you with the other party. So don’t worry about the call quality even if your WiFi signal is weak!
- Add credit to your prepaid account by transferring card balance from another DynaSky phone card purchased from our retailers while extending the account’s expiration date or your recharge account for additional 6 months
- System will prompt user the remaining minutes on the account for each call
- Global Coverage: Save 90% on international roaming costs!
* DynaSky S Talk is not responsible for the cost of international calls made from the Android dialer or other applications. Therefore, if you don’t see the DynaSky S Talk header on your keypad when making international calls, then you know that the DynaSky S Talk app is not being used, and the call will be handled by your mobile operator at your expense.
* To add credit to your account, the transfer “From” PIN or card must be the SAME card type as the “Transfer To” card. The new card or PIN number must be:
- Valid PIN, and not expired
- Should not be “in-use” during the balance transfer process