eñe (pronounced 'enye') is a game based on a grid of spanish words. Challenge your friends to find as many words as possible before times runs out!
*** Comments from our users ***
* "Great game to refresh your vocabulary! Cool!" -ag ( 5 stars )
* "Es un juego muy adictivo Jugar con otra gente es divertido Me gusta tanto como apalabrados. Quien quiere jugar???" -M. Cris ( 5 stars )
* "Sabor latino Excelente. No puedes parar de jugar. Ideal para mexicanos, cubanos y puertorriqueños." -luishatillo ( 5 stars )
*** Objective ***
Slide your fingers through a 4x4 grid to find as many Spanish words as you can before the timer runs down. The longer the word, the more bonus points. Play against your Facebook friends to see who's the best. It's simple, addictive and fun.
You play for 3 rounds on each game, you can chat with your opponent, and you can share your wins on Facebook.
Play. Practice spanish vocab. Have fun.
*** Features ***
* Play eñe with your Facebook friends as well as with other users of eñe.
* You can also choose a random opponent.
* Chat with your opponent.
* 'Reviews' : review words founds in a turn and see all possible words in a board.
* 'Board Sharing' : after playing a turn, you can share to Facebook the board with your best play highlighted.
* It's all FREE!
eñe : have fun... ¡en español!
We would LOVE the hear what YOU think about eñe! Please join the conversation:
* Please rate us here on the Google Play store. We're honest indie developers, so we won't shark you into a fake 5 star rating. Just let us know what you really think. We mean it.
* Twitter: @EneJuego ( http://twitter.com/enejuego )
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EnyeWordGame
* Last seen: now it's easier to know which of your friends is actively playing eñe.
* Profile pictures are now bigger and consistent throughout devices.
*** Please rate eñe here on the Google Play Store. Rating us means faster matches for random games, and more of your friends to beat! ***