With E*TRADE Mobile for Android, you can get real-time streaming quotes, place trades, manage your accounts, and more—all from your Android™-powered device.
You’ll have everything you want in a trading and investing tool, right in the palm of your hand.
• Streamlined trading for stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, and options (up to 4 legs)
• Customizable dashboard screen
• Real-time streaming quotes, including Level II, and charts
• Portfolios with up to19 columns of sortable data
• Easy setup and viewing of watch lists
• Powerful stock and ETF screeners
• Market and company-specific news
• Viewing and editing of open orders
• Real-time personalized stock alerts and account notifications
• Economic and earnings calendars
• Easy money movement with mobile check deposit, Quick Transfer, and Bill Pay
• Independent research for stocks, ETFs, and mutual funds
• Live streaming CNBC and CNBC Videos on Demand
• Educational videos from E*TRADE Securities
• And much more!
Please read the important disclosures below.
Trades received outside normal market hours will be entered the next business day.
Camera permissions are strictly for the check deposit and barcode scanning features only. Your camera will not be used at any other time.
CNBC streaming news and the CNBC logo is provided for informational purposes only under a license agreement with CNBC, Inc. Neither E*TRADE FINANCIAL nor any of its affiliates are responsible for its content and no information presented constitutes a recommendation by E*TRADE FINANCIAL or its affiliates to buy, sell, or hold any security, financial product, or instrument discussed therein or to engage in any specific investment activity.
For details and important information about Quick Transfer, please visit etrade.com/quicktransferdetails for a listing of the limitations, restrictions, and time deadlines associated with the service.
Mobile Check Deposit is available to all E*TRADE U.S. retail customers who have accounts open at least 90 days and at least $1,000 in combined net account value. Mobile Check Deposit can be used with most E*TRADE Securities brokerage accounts and E*TRADE Bank accounts. IRA, CD, HELOC, Global Trading, and Futures accounts are not eligible for Mobile Check Deposit. There is a deposit limit of $10,000 and/or 50 checks per customer per day. System limitations may also apply.
The E*TRADE Financial family of companies provides financial services including trading, investing, and related banking products and services to retail investors.
Securities products and services are offered by E*TRADE Securities LLC, Member FINRA/SIPC.
View End-user License Agreement: https://mobile.etrade.com/etmobile/EULA_2.0.html
This version provides the following features:
- Crash and bug fixes
- User interface and navigation updates