With E*TRADE Mobile for Android1, you can get real-time streaming quotes, place trades, manage your accounts, and more—all from your AndroidTM-powered device. Get everything you want in a trading and investing tool, right in the palm of your hand.
• Place trades for stocks, options, complex options, and mutual funds with just a few taps
• Set default account and order preferences for speedy order placement
• Check the status of open orders
Access Your Accounts
• Monitor all of your brokerage accounts in a single view
• Receive real-time account alerts and trade confirmations
• Create and edit watch lists that stay in sync with etrade.com
Track the Markets
• View a market snapshot from Briefing.com from the dashboard
• Stay informed on breaking news with RSS feeds from top sources
• Get instant access to real-time streaming quotes and charts
• Use your device’s camera2 to scan a barcode to identify the company/symbol
• Interact with landscape mode charts and EMA/SMA technical tools
• Deposit checks remotely using your device's camera2
• Quick Transfer cash from any financial institution3
• Watch live CNBC Video and Video on Demand
• Learn new strategies with our mobile library of educational videos
1 This app version is optimized for smartphones
2 Camera permissions are strictly for the check deposit and barcode scanning features only. Your camera will not be used at any other time.
3 For details and important information about Quick Transfer, please visit www.etrade.com/quicktransferdetails for a listing of the limitations, restriction, and time deadlines associated with the service.
View End-user License Agreement: https://mobile.etrade.com/etmobile/EULA_1.0.html
This version provides the following features:
- Fixed crashing issue related to the Widget
- Fixed crashing issue related to streaming quotes
- Fixed Tax Lot bug related to intraday purchases
- Stability Improvements
- Portfolio: View and trade specific tax lots
- Dashboard Messages: Stay informed when the market is closed or when an unexpected event occurs.
- Single Tap Menus: Single tap on a symbol to view the menu