WARNING: This is only a trial release...
- No SAVE option
- Maximum number of rows: 20
- Maximum number of columns: 20
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/amwebexpert
Youtube tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5DB8FDEF313638E8
The only reason of that release is helping you make your decision of buying or not the "Pro" release...
Like Jim said:
"Trial version is the way to go NOTE: I tried the Lite version of the app, but key features like SORT and FILTER are only available in the Trial version! For testing, not having SAVE is not a big deal (and when learning an app with lots of features, it is good to be able to just revert back)"
Warning: Android 1.5 and 1.6 OS are supported but we have detected that Google "Cloud Print" feature may not work under Android 1.x for some devices
Upgraded to latest features offered by eDroidCell:
Macros capabilities (see MacrosShowcase.xls from Help):
- fixed bug preventing multiple custom macro buttons
- added msgbox dialogs YesNo and OK
- added "Please wait" dialog box
- macros can now do HTTP Rest calls and parse JSON result
- fixed a bug preventing filters on specific cases