The European School of Oncology in co-operation with Nature Reviews in Clinical Oncology and Critical Reviews in Oncology Hematology is holding a series of distance learning programmes on the Internet, called “e-sessions”: e-grandrounds and e-oncoreviews.
e-grandrounds: are weekly sessions on hot-topics held every Thursday from 18.15 to 19.00 CET without commercial sponsorship and are CME and ESMO-MORA accredited.
e-oncoreviews: are monthly sessions held on the 1st Tuesday of every month from 18.15 to 19.00 CET designed to offer a balance and comprehensive overview on a specific topic, be it a tumour type, a type of therapy, diagnostic or therapeutic approach.
e-sessions are held live on the internet, but remain available after the live session for further visits and CME accreditation. This application allows registered viewers to have access to all the recorded sessions available on our website.
Please note that our e-grandround programme is CME accredited by ACOE and AMA PRA and within the ESMO-MORA programme and CME certificates will be provided at the end of each session.
Registration to this service is free of charge but required in order to allow us to provide a high-quality personalised service. Your registration will allow us to:
- Provide your CME accreditation and certificates
- Provide a summary of the sessions you have attended and your personal CME track record
- Inform you automatically on the next live sessions
- Consider the areas of interest in establishing the future programme
- Provide direct access to any future live or past registered session
How to register
- If this is your first visit, please go to our website www.e-eso.net and enter your details by clicking on Register now link in the Login Section (left bottom box under the menu);
- If you have registered to our website already, please enter your e-mail address and personal password in the Login section;
Your registration will be confirmed automatically by e-mail to the given e-mail address. The confirmation will remind the e-mail address and chosen password and should be saved in your files for future reference.
The content of the website is intended as an informational and educational tool. It is mainly designed for oncology professionals and other physicians interested in oncology.
With the aim of disseminating information, the website will propose contents provided by third-parties. However, ESO has no responsibility to whether this content, or the content of linked websites, is accurate or complete.
Even though the website includes scientific and medical information, it is not designed to provide medical advice and no responsibility can be taken to whether the medical information is complete, exhaustive or accurate. Patients and the general public visiting the website should always seek professional medical advice.
e-ESO Co-ordinator: Francesca Marangoni [email protected]
European School of Oncology, ESO Head Office, Via del Bollo 4, IT-20123 Milano, Italy
Ph +39 02 85464525, Fax +39 02 85464545
- Bug fix and optimization