The application is used for quick orientation in E Numbers/Food Additives that after viewing the result provides a basic overview of features that make them easy to recognize whether a substance is dangerous to health. The database currently contains more than 500 entries.
E Numbers/Food Additives are used for many reasons:
- To extend the shelf life
- Protection from destruction
- Improve the taste, appearance and smell
- Create the impression of a high content of fruit, eggs, butter, natural juices, etc.
Unfortunately it is not easy at first look to determine which substance is safe and which are not. Not all E Numbers/Food Additives are dangerous; even there are some health benefits (for example vitamins). This application will help you to understand, if food additive is safe.
★What can be expected
• Application searches E Numbers/Food Additives and displays their basic properties (harmfulness, suitable for vegetarians, suitable for sensitive persons, suitability for children, the source of the substance was / was not genetically modified)
• The application is available for free and without ads (target is not profit, but protect your health)
• The application is offline (no Internet connection required to display desired information)
★What can not be expected
• The current application does not include a detailed description of E Numbers/Food Additives
★ Fix EN version.
★ Added Android 5.x support.
★ Added Android 4.x support.