Run a diagnosis on your car with your Smartphone or Android tablet... and discover why your engine light is on... no need to check the manufacturer's manual !
Connect an ELM 327 interface to your car's OBD outlet (OBD2) and run the application: you will be able to read the engine and transmission defects and view data from your vehicle in real time.
Over 50,000 downloads already!
Our application requires a Bluetooth compatible ELM327 OBD2 interface like the one we offer: http://www.boutiqueobdfacile.com/elm327-obd2-bluetooth-android/
• View engine and transmission fault codes (also known as DTCs) and see their meaning (over 5,000 definitions available)
• Delete fault codes (Premium Version only)
• See manufacturer-specific OBD2 error codes for the following brands: Renault, Peugeot, Citroen, Opel, BMW, Ford, Audi, Volkswagen, Skoda, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Mercedes, GM, Chevrolet, Pontiac etc.
• Real-time display of vehicle sensors and possibility of recording in a file. Depending on your vehicle's configuration you will be able to see: vehicle speed, engine rpm, engine temperature, ignition timing, engine torque, the amount of air intake, etc.
• Create records of your trips on your SD card and read them using our EOBD-Facile PC software
To check whether your vehicle is compatible with the E OBD/OBD2 standard and our application, visit our website where a list of vehicles tested by users of our software is available: http://www.outilsobdfacile.com/vehicle-list-compatible-obd2.php
For more information on our application and OBD visit our website: http://www.outilsobdfacile.com
"A very practical application"
" Perfect for simple diagnostics "
"Worked where others have failed (torque)! Only used it on a Peugeot 206 2.0HDI 2002, but it worked a treat, nothing else I tried could be connected to the ECU. "
"Good. Does what is expected. More data would be a plus. "
"Excellent. Very good app that complements the EOBD PC software. No need to use a PC for a basic diag with this free app and a Bluetooth elm27 OBD2 interface. I recommend it! Thank you"
- Add performance measurement