This is an automation application which makes it possible for your device to execute commands automatically. When you create a command you can specify which actions to execute when a given event occurs.
The application is an alternative to other similar applications to automate tasks, handle profiles, etc.: Tasker, AutomateIt, Llama, Locale, Profiles, ...
The application allows you to specify more than 130 event types and execute more than 80 action types; furthermore, all event and action types can be parameterized, making the app even more versatile, and its functionality may be expanded in the future.
E-Robot can handle events which are location-based, time-triggered, application-handled, and more.
- More than 130 parameterized event types (location-based, application-based, scheduling, ...)
- More than 80 parameterized action types
- Conditions can be used for both events and actions
- Variables and expressions
- Positioning is based on cells, geo coordinates or wi-fi networks
- Command execution can be event-triggered or manually using shortcuts
- Manual confirmation can be set for command execution
- Efficient operation, there is a Performance screen to check it
- Full backup and restore possibility
- History and Debug of command execution
- 3rd party support: Elixir 2 profile activation, Locale action plugins, Ipack icons
The wi-fi-based location detection is a perfect usage of the new "Scanning always available" feature of Android 4.4 even if wi-fi is disabled.
This free version contains ads but there is a Pro Key which hide ads and removes this restriction.
Languages: english, magyar, polski
Contact: [email protected]
- New event: System / Broadcast received
- New action: Control / Break block
- New action: Control / Iterator
- New action: System / Read file line by line
- New expression: Operator / Tokenizer
- Network mode action: new network modes (LTE and others)
- Greater and less than operators: can compare numbers, texts, timestamps and collection sizes
- Important fixes: Wifi location detection, Calendar events, Break command, Set alarm action
- Other changes and fixes