What is AVTECH EagleEyes Plus+?
The EagleEyes software for Android will fulfill all your remote surveillance desire through simply touch control on the phone screen. No matter where you are and what time it is, as long as your Android device is able to connect to the Internet, you will be able to directly access to AVTECH’s products.
To access up to 4 AVTECH devices (such as DVR, NVR, and IP cameras), EagleEyes Lite+ is your best choice, and it's free.
To access more than 4 AVTECH devices (such as DVR, NVR, and IP cameras) and use advanced functions such as time search, please choose EagleEyes Plus+.
To know the difference between EagleEyes Lite+ and Plus+, please go to www.surveillance-download.com/user/eagleeyes/eagleeyes_android.pdf
About AVTECH Corporation:
AVTECH, founded in 1996, is one of the world’s leading CCTV manufacturers. With stably increasing revenue and practical business running philosophy, AVTECH has been ranked as the largest public-listed company among the Taiwan surveillance industry. AVTECH makes every effort on the innovation of technology, product and implementation. Based on years of research and industry experience, AVTECH has obtained a leading position on mobile platform support and provides a full range of surveillance products.
1. Need Android 2.2 or above.
2. Support Push Video.
3. Support 200 accounts.
* Adds List, Group and History mode in Addressbook
* Adds Import and Export features to backup device items
* Adds Push Server Log to view all Push Video log
* Better support of Push Video for China users
* Adds support for DVR series of EaZy
* Fixes an issue that impacted Preset work on AVN284
* Fixes a bug that enable AutoPan on AVM571
* Fixes an issue that prevented non-stop on AutoMove function
* High-Definition support for AVN80X
* Fixes a bug that some phones can't register Push Video