Battle Master is a tool for the role playing game Earthdawn. It is designed for Game Masters to easily confront players with a group of hostile NPCs, by removing the burden of managing all of the numbers manually. You can define custom characters/critters, create various groups of fighters, roll their initiative, roll attacks and give them damage.
The latest update to 1.2 focused on lifting some of the previous limitations and allow more granular control over thresholds, defense values and multiple attacks. The option of a single character view in addition to karma and combat modifiers gives you now the ability to control more complex characters than before.
If you play Earthdawn, give it a try!
Feedback is most welcome ;)
Changes in version 1.2:
- Added Karma dice
- Fully customizable thresholds for wounds, unconsciousness and death, defenses and initiative
- Multiple attacks
- Combat modifiers for aggressive and defensive attacks
- Landscape mode supported
- More control over attacks in battle
- Choice between single character and group tracking
- Updated UI for group units
- Localization for German and French
- Overhaul of the character creation page
- Willow font integration