For some ROOT users: if this app failed to backup app data, please try to install or update SuperSU and Busybox.
EaseBackup is a powerful data backup and sync tool on Android, combining with functionality and simplicity, helps to improve the security of data on your phone or synchronize this data with other devices. It has practical and useful features, including backup app and data on your SD card, cloud backup, scheduled backup, app freezer, app aciton panel, and much more. With a clean and simple design interface Holo makes it quite easy to use even for a novice Android user.
1. Backup & restore app's apk file
2. Backup & restore phone contacts, including contacts photo
3. Backup & restore SMS and MMS
4. Backup & restore call logs, bookmarks
5. Backup & restore your phone settings, including mobile ringtones, wallpaper, personal dictionary
6. App action panel: feature that provides basic information about each app, and the most used actions, uninstalling, launch and redirect to Google Play
7. Fastest way to search for apps and backups
8. Backup app's data, Wi-Fi configuration and passwords, laucher layout and widgets (ROOT required)
9. Batch restore app and data silently and fastly in the background without disturbing you (ROOT required)
10. App freezer. Freezing some rarely used app may helps to save phone RAM and increase battery life (ROOT required)
11. App cache cleaner. Easy to clear the unnecessary cache files on your internal phone storage or external SD card.
1. Unlimited backup history (free version limited to 1)
2. Backup high-definition photo of contacts(only works on Android 4.0 or higher)
3. Sync backup to/from the cloud, facilitates the migration of data between different mobile devices while increasing security, supports Dropbox, GoogleDrive and Box.
4. Scheduled backup. Flexible and powerful configuration makes backup work much simpler
5. Auto backup apk file when a new app is installed or updated
6. No ads
Russian (Thanks to Наиль Шайхутдинов)
Hungarian (Thanks to gidano)
Spanish(Thanks to ves ko, Guillermo)
German(Thanks to Jay Ray)
French(Thanks to jerome g)
Italian(Thanks to Fabrizio Santillo)
Portuguese(Thanks to M Barbosa)
Polish(Thanks to Bodzio Wo)
Norwegian(Thanks to Bjarte Rolland)
Belorussian(Thanks to akb)
Read/Write text messages (SMS and MMS)
Read/Write call log
Read/Write user-defined dictionary
Read/Write web bookmarks
These permissions required for backup/restore actions:
(1) Modify system settings
This permission is used to restore your ringtone settings
(2) Run at startup
Prevent phone from sleeping
These permissions required for schedule backup
(3) Find accounts on the device
Add or remove accounts
These permission required for Google Drive service
Any bug feedback or suggestion, please contact us:[email protected]
1. Fix some bugs
For Android 4.4 users:
If the messages don't appear in Hangouts when you have performed Restore, please try these steps:
- Open Hangouts and Disable SMS from Settings.
- Exit Hangouts
- Open Hangouts and Enable SMS from Settings.
If the messages still don't show, please try to restart your phone.