EasiShare lets you access, create or share corporate files securely anytime and anywhere!
With the EasiShare native mobile app, you can now send and request large files, sync and share contents securely from your mobile device. Get instant access to your corporate files and collaborate with your team members easily on documents across desktops, web and mobile, without compromising data control and security.
EasiShare, an IDA-accredited product, protects your confidential corporate data with enhanced levels of security such as AES 256-bit encryption, 2FA, Document Link Expiry and Revoke Share. With Data Loss Preventing (DLP) capabilities on mobile devices, EasiShare empowers corporate users in enterprises and government organizations with a secure and reliable enterprise file sync-and-share solution for improved productivity.
Enjoy a seamless user experience with EasiShare’s intuitive and easy-to-use interface! Experience true mobility and greater productivity while complying to stringent enterprise IT standards today!
• Large File Sharing: Send or request files and folders up to 50GB
• Revoke Sharing: Cancel file sharing at a click anytime
• One-Time Password: Secure sharing with documents sent as secure links coupled with OTP protection
• Shared Document Expiry: Access to shared documents expires to minimize risk exposure
• Notifications: Find out when recipients have accessed the shared documents you have sent
• Offline Document Download: Download documents and folders for offline usage while adhering to corporate policies
• PDF Document Search: Get quick access to a particular section of your content by performing a text search
• Thumbnail View: Display your contents in a thumbnail version for convenience of viewing
• PIN Lock: Prevents unauthorized access to documents stored in EasiShare Application PIN lock
• Poison Pill: IT can prescribe document expiration policies for mobile devices
• Remote Wipe: Automatic decommission and wiping of documents in the event of loss of devices
• Restriction Policies: IT can set policies to restrict the use of email or third-party apps that can store copies of document
For more information, please visit www.easishare.com or contact us at [email protected]
Share Expiry restricted by Policy settings
- Users are unable to share files beyond the organisation's expiration policy set by the administrator