World currencies (180+), live exchange rates, favorites, offline mode, graphs, etc. No need to scroll through endless lists. Setup your personal currency list and have all important currencies at first glance.
'Real time exchange rates and offline mode saves you money while abroad' Cosmopolitan Magazine 2014
★ 180+ world currencies and 4 metals
★ Live rates (various update intervals)
★ Personal currency list – just pick the currencies you need
★ Offline mode (absolutely no traffic)
★ Converts up to 22 currencies simultaneously
★ Currency graphs (1 day - 5 years)
★ Search function to quickly add a new currency
★ Precision: set the number of decimal places (0-5)
★ Country flags for all currencies
★ Live rates & graphs provided by Yahoo.com
You can add/remove currencies by clicking one of the two currency buttons (top region of the screen). A window will pop up where you can find the "Show All" button.
Use Offline Mode to avoid roaming costs while abroad (only necessary if you have activated "Roaming" in your phone settings).
After adding a new currency (via "Show All") an update is required to get the actual rates.
- Improved layout on low resolution displays (QVGA, HVGA)
- Fixed some layout issues (Galaxy S6 Edge+, Note 5, …)
- Fixed update issues on slow/broken internet connections
- Share News: fixed empty news list crash
- Increased the number of news per currency
- News are now sortable by relevance or time
- Added dark theme for news page
- Fixed rare crash on news page
- Minor bugfixes and improvements