This app lets you set location markers on a Google map in order to calculate the elevation profile for the routes defined by this markers.
You can set a marker on the map by LONG-TAPPING on it, that means by holding your finger down on the map for a slightly longer time compared to a "normal" click. By using the context menu of your device you can remove these markers again.
* store/load elevation profiles on the device
* show percentages on the map / profile image
* options menu to control colors etc.
* menu to control the travelling mode
* internationalisation (i18n)
* improved asynchronous loading of elevation bitmap
* fixed some typos