easy.GO - the state-of-the-art-APP for public transport users!
The free app for buses, trains and trams in the Mitteldeutschen Verkehrsverbund (MDV), the city of Bonn (SWB) and the new region of Berlin and Brandenburg (VBB – without ticketing) – Now with a new Look and Feel and new features!
Buy tickets by smartphone – without any registration, without an extensive search, without any knowledge of rates. On top easy.GO offers an easy and secure payment via the mobile phone bill or prepaid card. The fast alternative if cash is not handy!
And easy.GO offers even more:
- Station-Location via GPS
- Connection information
- Current departure times
- Interactive maps
- Latest traffic news
- Favorites & History feature
- Find the next car and bike sharing station
- Show points of interest
- Visually impaired users can use easy.GO with all its features
Information about all features and the list of supporting network operators can be found on www.myeasygo.de
Happy to answer your questions about easy.GO in the region of MDV is:
• our Service-Hotline under 01803 223399* or via E-Mail to [email protected]
• on Monday till Sunday, 7 a.m. till 9 p.m.
Happy to answer your questions about easy.GO in the region of Bonn is:
• SWB under 0228 / 711 -1 or via E-Mail to [email protected]
General questions about easy.GO go to:
our easy.GO-Support-Team under +49 3641 5733420 or via E-Mail to [email protected]
on Monday till Friday, 9 a.m. till 4 p.m.
* 0,09 EUR/Min. incl. VAT from land lines, mobile rates max. 0,42 EUR/Min
Like easy.GO at Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/easygoapp
NEW FEATURES (only available in region SWB):
• 4-Ticket! – „buy 4 times, pay less“
• If you buy four Single Tickets of the same price level you automatically one discounted the 4-Ticket will be charged - The 4th ticket costs correspondingly less.
Have fun with the current version 4.5 of your mobile app for bus and train in public transportations! We look forward to a review or feedback via Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/easygoapp) and wish you a safe journey!