The 99 names of Allah are called 'Asma Ul Husna' (Pronounce Asma Al Husna) which in Arabic means ‘The Most Beautiful Names’. These islamic names are attributes of Allah SWT by which Muslims regard God in Islam.
In Arabic, the word Allah means ‘The God’. It is derived from the union of the word ‘Al’ meaning ‘The’ and ‘Ilah’ Meaning ‘God’. The word Allah is the supreme and all comprehensive divine name. In Islam, the name Allah is unique and unmatched and indicates the existence of one creator of the universe.
* Features of AsmaUl Husna (99 names of Allah) :
- 99 Allah Names(Asma Ul Husna) in English
- 99 Allah Names(Asma Ul Husna) in Urdu/Arabic.
VIDEOS to watch and lisiten to great nasheeds some which include zain bhika,kamal uddin and more...!
- Benefits of reciting each of these names is also mentioned in the app..
- FREE app. No cost or purchases required. Just download for FREE today,
huge differences and ads